The Family Doctor - Howard Levy, D.O. - Yucca Valley, CA
Howard Levy, D.O. is a ***. His license is suspended in Michigan and he is on probation in California. He gave a deposition in a lawsuit wherein he admits having sex with his patients in the exam rooms. His soon-to-be ex-wife actually installed hidden cameras in the exam rooms a few years ago to catch him boinking on tape. He has many complaints and the Osteopathic Board let him off with probation. He is still feeling up his female patients and harassing anyone who files a complaint even going so far as to sue them. He finally killed a patient after injecting her back with Rooster extract in a controversial procedure called Prolo-Therapy.
Do NOT see this guy alone! The IPA he belongs to in Moreno Valley, CA refuses to remove him from their panel of doctors, even after being found guilty and being placed on probation.
PARENTS! DO NOT let this guy do a SCHOOL PHYSICAL on your child - male OR female. They are done in the locker room at YVHS and it is a SHAM. Your child could DROP DEAD on the track from an undiagnosed condition as there is no real exam done.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you have a loved one who needs to be admitted to a board and care home do yourselfand your loved one a favor and stay well away from Evergreen..."
- "I briefly saw Dr. Michelle Zetoony, D.O. (Pinellas County, Florida) in 2012 to renew sleep medication because my doctor died. (Nudell is her former surname). Dr. Zetoony asked..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."