The Family Doctor - Howard Levy, D.O. - Yucca Valley, CA
Howard Levy, D.O. is a ***. His license is suspended in Michigan and he is on probation in California. He gave a deposition in a lawsuit wherein he admits having sex with his patients in the exam rooms. His soon-to-be ex-wife actually installed hidden cameras in the exam rooms a few years ago to catch him boinking on tape. He has many complaints and the Osteopathic Board let him off with probation. He is still feeling up his female patients and harassing anyone who files a complaint even going so far as to sue them. He finally killed a patient after injecting her back with Rooster extract in a controversial procedure called Prolo-Therapy.
Do NOT see this guy alone! The IPA he belongs to in Moreno Valley, CA refuses to remove him from their panel of doctors, even after being found guilty and being placed on probation.
PARENTS! DO NOT let this guy do a SCHOOL PHYSICAL on your child - male OR female. They are done in the locker room at YVHS and it is a SHAM. Your child could DROP DEAD on the track from an undiagnosed condition as there is no real exam done.review #190792
You may also like
- "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..."
- "I made an appointment at care now in Desoto tx on 01/22/2012 and was seen in a timely manner. I used care now because it was convenient as I was..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."